- Browse Items
- Browse Collections
- Browse Exhibits
- A Campus Divided
- A Feather in Their Cap: The Story of Barry Greene (R'72)
- Can I Survive?
- Culture of Complacency
- On Campus but Not Welcomed
- Something Wrong with the System
- Spider of Color: Korean-American Representation at the University of Richmond
- Theater History at the University of Richmond
- Where I Come From, You Recognize Humanity
- Building the Web
- The Damage of the Affirmative Action Myth
- Oral Histories
- About the Project
- Projects That Inspire Us
The Web 1925
This is a picture of University senior John Alfred Paau from Canton, China. The description text next to his picture states, "Here is a man who has come from the far distant East and sojourned among these Gothic Halls of fame for four years...". Paau was a chosen leader in the Mu Sigma Rho Literary Society. He was also as an active member of the Chinese Club and he helped put together the Chinese Fourteenth Anniversary banquet in 1924.
Virginia Baptist Historical Society
Senior Class of 1925, “Page 62,” University of Richmond Race & Racism Project, accessed November 28, 2023, https://memory.richmond.edu/items/show/223.