- Browse Items
- Browse Collections
- Browse Exhibits
- A Campus Divided
- A Feather in Their Cap: The Story of Barry Greene (R'72)
- Can I Survive?
- Culture of Complacency
- On Campus but Not Welcomed
- Something Wrong with the System
- Spider of Color: Korean-American Representation at the University of Richmond
- Theater History at the University of Richmond
- Where I Come From, You Recognize Humanity
- Building the Web
- The Damage of the Affirmative Action Myth
- Oral Histories
- About the Project
- Projects That Inspire Us
This Collegian cartoon, appearing underneath the article “Dining hall traditions separate students” by Chris Wright, depicts three male college students. In a text bubble, one of the students exclaims, “I hate the way Greeks segregate themselves, they… Liev, what the hell is Tim doing sitting over at the football table!” The comic humorously portrays the internalized social segregation as perpetuated by all students, Greek and non-Greek alike.
"Untitled". The University of Richmond Collegian 82, no. 13, (January 18, 1996): 13. https://collegian.richmond.edu/?a=d&d=COL19960118.2.34&srpos=6&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-
The Collegian, University of Richmond
Text Item Type Metadata
“Cartoon "Untitled",” University of Richmond Race & Racism Project, accessed December 4, 2023, https://memory.richmond.edu/items/show/3027.