- Race and Racism Observed In UR Sororities
- Global Citizens: How to Integrate a Curriculum
- Dining Discrimination at the University of Richmond
- Lost Cause Ideology, Found at the University of Richmond
- Students of Color in the Messenger
- Westhampton College Traditions
- Racism in UR Fraternities (1947-1985)
- Resistance & Compliance
- The Title IX Controversy at UR
- "Dark Side of College Life"
- Chinese Student Experience
- Student Life and White Supremacy
- George Modlin's Segregated University of Richmond
- Students of Color at UR (1946-1971)
- Performance & Policy
- Silence in the Archives
- Black Student Experience at UR (1970-1992)
- Faculty Response to Institutional and National Change (1968-1973)
- Building the Web
- Something Wrong with the System
- Culture of Complacency
- On Campus but Not Welcomed
- Can I Survive?
- Where I Come From, You Recognize Humanity
- The Damage of the Affirmative Action Myth
- A Feather in Their Cap: The Story of Barry Greene (R'72)
- A Campus Divided
- Freeman Digitally Remastered
- Remembering the Forgotten: Black Staff Members (1946-1971)
- Spider of Color: Korean-American Representation at the University of Richmond
- Theater History at the University of Richmond
- Digital Stories
- Oral History Collection
- Browse Items
- Subjects List
This is a list of daily meals beginning at August 29, 1970. The list was stamped by the Servomation food service company, and intended for Mr. William J. Rhodes, the UR Business Manager. It is unclear if this food was prepared at both the Richmond College Refectory and the Westhampton College court dining hall, or only at Richmond College.
Rhodes, "Untitled", 29 August 1970, RG 6.2.4 Box 25 Folder 14 "Dining Room", University Archives, Virginia Baptist Historical Society.
Text Item Type Metadata
“Report "Untitled",” University of Richmond Race & Racism Project, accessed June 6, 2023, https://memory.richmond.edu/items/show/3369.