- Browse Items
- Browse Collections
- Browse Exhibits
- A Campus Divided
- A Feather in Their Cap: The Story of Barry Greene (R'72)
- Can I Survive?
- Culture of Complacency
- On Campus but Not Welcomed
- Something Wrong with the System
- Spider of Color: Korean-American Representation at the University of Richmond
- Theater History at the University of Richmond
- Where I Come From, You Recognize Humanity
- Building the Web
- The Damage of the Affirmative Action Myth
- Oral Histories
- About the Project
- Projects That Inspire Us
The Glee Club
The Glee Club
The Web 1930
The 1930 Glee Club Page 1 of 2
A list of members in Glee Club, broken down by musical ranges (i.e.: First Tenors, Second Tenors, First Bass, Second Bass). Listed under First Bass is student S.W. Quong, a Chinese student. Sidney W. Quong has listed his hometown as Norfolk, VA. Quong refers to himself as a Chinese student and is a member of the Chinese Club, the assistant manager of the Yo-Yo Club, a member of Alpha Delta (the Ministerial Fraternity) as well as the Young Men's Christian Association, and served on the selection committee for the Y.M.C.A.
Virginia Baptist Historical Society
John Harris Welsh, Corinne Morecock, B.W. Hamilton, “The Glee Club,” University of Richmond Race & Racism Project, accessed November 30, 2023, https://memory.richmond.edu/items/show/80.